Saturday 20 February 2010

PRE trip.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My week in Paris with uni was lovely and now I'm back I can tell you all the things
brilliant I got up to and amazing thing I saw. But first here are a few of the must
haves I packed up for my trip.

Obviously I can't go anywhere without my Chanel necklace so that was first on the list. For
the long coach ride I packed my iPod and Elle magazine to keep me entertained. Two other
must haves where lots of spending money and couldn't go without my passport. In the
suitcase went my converse for the long days of walking, my fur trim to keep my warm
and some cutches for the evenings. I also downloaded to Wallpaper city guide to Paris onto my iPhone to find out what other great things there was to do in Paris.


No comments:

Post a Comment